Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Six pack abs-announcement



I’m gonna stray away from my planned posting to give you an announcement about the new No nonsense six pack e-book by Vince DelMonte, and he's giving it away for half the price until Thursday this week. You can check it out here. The star of the show Peter Carvell lost a 100lb in six months and won his six pack quest. If he can do it, heck everyone can right? He’s not an alien :) Personally I don't doubt Vince, he's proven to me that he's the real deal. But if you think this is a scam how do you explain Peter then and if it was it would probably be called six packs in 6 weeks, not months. The price is actually ridiculous when you think about it considering what you're getting with it. The book alone for me is enough but there's a whole freakin' world of bonuses out there, plus the upgraded version to help you get those six packs and keep them. You can check out FAQ here. Oh wait did I forgot to mention the free gift...yup I did heh just go here where you can get you free video coaching lessons, just like the one below. I know this is a good deal even if I am in the bulking phase right now, I'm gonna get it now at lower price so I'm all set up when the time comes, and if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go get my copy right now :)

No comments: