Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Introduction

Testing, testing 1 2 3…oh good, this works. :) Hello, my name is Lucky and this is my muscle building blog in which I'll be posting my experiences with bodybuilding and fitness in general. Lately I came up on some great workout books but one stands out of the rest. The name of the book is „No nonsense muscle building“ (NNMB) by Vince DelMonte. I'm gonna keep posting about my progress so you… and me actually :) can keep track of things. The reason I like it better than the rest is in it's precision and the overall completeness. I mean there is really no guesswork left for you here and if you do have questions, Vince will be happy to answer them, I know cos I sent oh I don't know…about 30 :) and I got answered to a good 95% of them. Plus you got the 24/7 coach where all of the asked questions have been answered. The thing that I was most drawn to were the results of the guys who tried it. I just got started with the program 3 weeks ago and this is just a tune up stage to get you ready for the real workout. Today I'm hitting my last week of it but even tho this is „just“ a tune up stage I already got 2.2lb of lean muscle mass in the first 2 weeks. Can't wait to start the real deal, but let me tell you I thought I was gonna die during the body weight conditioning for the first week, my heart was pounding so hard I grabbed my chest so it doesn't fall out heh. Now I’m cool with it, added another circuit which makes 3 total, and I can honestly say I never had a conditioning program like this before. Not in basketball, not in tennis, not in martial arts, not even boating (and those were pretty tough). Well so much for the introduction, I’m really excited about this program, it feels like I’m all set and ready to go ;) Next I’ll be writing about the tune up stage more precisely cos I really think it’s of the essence before you start “lifting heavy”.

No comments: