Sunday, August 17, 2008

How to build muscle mass

I gotta do this one because of this just idiotic thing I heard in the gym the other day. Here’s the quote: “Don’t do so much weight with your legs, your legs don’t require you to work them with a lot of weight” Hah I mean WTF? Now I don’t know about you guys but when I hear something like this I just smack my head J It’s like this freakin guy just fell from another dimension or something. My point here is don’t just do something blindly that someone tells you even if he has shabbadillion certifications and PHD’s or whatever ok? Think! How exactly do you think your muscles will grow if you train them with low weight heh? So…How do you get big muscles? Now, this question doesn’t have one simple answer I can put in here. Rather a series of factors you should keep in mind if this is your goal. Progressive overload, intensity, time under tension, stretching, rest and nutrition is what I would put emphasis on for now. So here we go.

No comments: